Flytime Fest 101: The Fly Village Vendors
Flytime Fest is gearing up for another unforgettable experience. Flytime Promotions, organisers of Flytime Fest and Rhythm Unplugged is now extending an exclusive invitation to vendors with a creative focus to apply for limited spots.
Fly Village at Flytime Fest
Typically, vendors are set up in the Fly Village which is a space for attendees to experience other aspects of the festival beyond the stage. While Flytime Fest takes care of the culinary provisions, there are ample opportunities for diverse vendors to be a part of the festival.
Flytime Fest with Rhythm Unplugged has consistently drawn over 25,000 attendees over the world to Lagos, Nigeria, year after year, firmly establishing its position as one of Africa’s most iconic cultural celebrations.
There are a number of categories open to vendors to diversify the Fly Village experience. These include:
- Fashion: Showcase your trendy clothing, accessories, and merchandise to a diverse and fashion-conscious audience. Flytime Fest provides an excellent platform for emerging and established fashion brands alike.
- Arts and Craft: Bring your unique creations to the festival, whether it be handmade jewellery, artworks, or other crafts. Flytime Fest provides the perfect backdrop to display and sell your wares.
- Beauty and Wellness: Display your beauty and wellness products. From skincare to holistic wellness, this is an opportunity to bring beauty products to the wellness-conscious guests of Flytime Fest.
- Tech and Gadgets: Present your gadgets, accessories, or innovative products to the tech-savvy audience of Flytime Fest.
If your category isn’t listed, you are still welcome to apply for a Vendor slot. The only exception to this is food and drink vendors whose applications will not be accepted.
Unleash the Business Boom as a Flytime Fest Vendor
Becoming a Flytime Fest vendor is more than securing a booth space; it is a strategic move that can unlock a myriad of opportunities for your business. Here are some of the fascinating benefits your business will reap:
- Sales Boost and Generation of Leads: One of the primary advantages of being a Flytime Fest vendor is Lead and Sales Opportunities. Flytime Fest is an influential lead-generation platform, our attendees who visit your booth are majorly pre-qualified leads. Capitalize on this opportunity to capture leads and convert them to sales.
- Targeted Audience: Flytime Fest brings together a diverse and productive audience (Gen-Z, Millennials), eager to discover new and exciting offerings. By becoming a vendor, you have the chance to position yourself in front of your target demographic.
- Heightened Brand Visibility: Visibility is the cornerstone of a brand’s success. Elevate your brand visibility by showcasing your products to a large and engaged audience, which Flytime Fest will provide you with.
- Networking and Relationship Building: Flytime Fest is a high-yielding establishment. As a vendor, you have the opportunity to forge connections with fellow businesses,a potential collaborators, and partnerships that can propel your brand forward.
How to Apply:
Interested vendors can apply by visiting www.flytimefest.com/fly-village and submitting your application after reading the terms and conditions. Ensure that your products or services align with the festival’s brand image. Also, note that your slot is only confirmed after full payment.
Would you like to secure your VIP tickets? Join our waitlist so you’d be the first to know when it’s available. In the meantime, you can access our VVIP Premium table and stage tickets on our website. For more updates on the 2023 FLYTIME FEST, follow @FlytimeFest on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and LinkedIn.